Financial Wellbeing Certificate
This 11-week programme is the very first of its kind and will give financial advisers the knowledge and tools to help their clients to be happier, not just wealthier.
The course will share in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge about financial wellbeing and how to implement these in financial advice businesses.
“This is the first course in years I've completed that has fundamentally changed the way I approach conversations with clients. It is early days in delivering it to my clients but already it has been well received and led to far more in-depth and meaningful conversations and outcomes for clients.” Paul Vavangas, Director, Futura Investments.
The Initiative for Financial Wellbeing (IFW), the membership organisation dedicated to helping clients of financial advisers be happier, not wealthier, has accredited this certificate programme.
The Financial Wellbeing Certificate has been designed by Chris Budd, The Chair of IFW, with expert contributions from Neil Bage, Jan Bowen-Nielsen, Simonne Gnessen, Catherine Morgan, Kim Bendall, Phil Bray and Dr Elizabeth Dunn.
The course looks at a range of issues in helping clients to achieve financial wellbeing including:
- A deep look at the IFW’s five pillars of financial wellbeing
- The universal truths; what makes all of us happy;
- Know thyself; how to help clients discover their motivations;
- The blockages that prevent us from making good financial wellbeing decisions;
- How to have financial wellbeing conversations with clients;
- Embedding financial wellbeing throughout the financial advisory practice
As well as how to apply the theory with clients face-to-face, the certificate provides guidance on applying financial wellbeing principles into a practice, and is therefore suitable for advisors, paraplanners, and practice managers.
“Really well-thought out and put-together to help advisers understand what really matters to clients and how to improve wellbeing in all aspects of their lives.” Ian Kemp, Serenity Financial Planning.
- The 11-week blended course is split into six 90-minute to 2-hour virtual workshops, with online resources, home study and activities between sessions.
- The course qualifies for 18 hours of structured CPD.
- The programme is delivered in cohorts of up to 12 people, to maximise the learning experience.
- The live Zoom workshop sessions are interactive, fun and makes full use of breakout rooms, whiteboard and other online technology.
- Alongside the six workshops you will get access to extensive online self-help resources in our online Academy with descriptions of all the models and techniques shared during the workshop.
- The programme finishes with an assessment of your knowledge.
- You will receive a certificate from the IFW upon successful completion.
The cost per participant is £1,150 +VAT and includes a 1-year membership of the Initiative for Financial Wellbeing (IFW) and a complimentary copy of the "Financial Wellbeing Book" by Chris Budd.
There is a £100 discount for IFW members. Please contact IFW to get a discount code and use this code at check-out.
The first cohort was fully booked with a waiting list for future courses, so we encourage anyone interested to book early to avoid disappointment.
The Financial Wellbeing Certificate course is also available as an inhouse course for firms with a number of advisers, para-planners and practice managers.
“I'd recommend this course as a fantastic intro to help bring Financial Wellbeing into your practice, not just for an adviser but equally valuable for other members of the team.” Gianpaolo Mantini, Managing Partner and Chartered Financial Planner, Higgins Fairbairn Advisory.
Please contact Jan Bowen-Nielsen on email@example.com or 07732 786 456 to discuss your requirements.
- More detailed instructions will be provided approximately 2 weeks prior to the course start date.
- We recommend booking early as our courses fill quickly and this course in particular has received extensive interest from financial advisers.
- For more information, please contact Jan Bowen-Nielsen on 07732 786 456
- Payment terms
- a. Full payment is required when booking the course.
- Cancellation terms
- If a participant cancels their attendance more than 6 weeks ahead of the start date, 75% of the fees will be refunded.
- If a participant cancels their attendance between 4 and 6 weeks ahead of the start date, 50% of the fees will be refunded.
- If a participant cancels their attendance less than 4 weeks ahead of the start date, there will be no refund.
- Participants will be able to transfer their attendance to a future course (subject to availability) up to 4 weeks ahead of the start date for an additional fee equivalent to 20% of the full programme fee.
- You will receive personal access to the online material for pre-study approximately 1 week ahead of the event.
- The online materials will be accessible for 6 months after the programme completion.
- 'No share' of access
- Access to the online materials and resources is strictly limited to the person(s) designated as fully paid-up participant(s). These resources are the property of Quiver Management Ltd and copyright protected. Access to the online materials and resources must not be shared with any other person. Sharing access to the resources with other individuals will be regarded as a breach of contract and violation of Quiver Management Ltd.’s copyright.
- Cancellation by Quiver Management
- The course is subject to a minimum number of 6 people signing up to this course. If less people are signed up, Quiver Management reserves the right to cancel the course.
- In the event of cancellation Quiver Management will offer the participants to attend a future scheduled programme or a full refund of the course fees.