Grow competent and confident coaching managers
Our in-house coaching and mentoring Certificate training programme gives participants the mindset, competencies and confidence to provide effective quality coaching and mentoring to team members.
Our highly popular 2-month programme will inspire and enable leaders and professionals to help their teams grow and improve their performance.
Course participants will learn:
- The characteristics and benefits of being a coaching leader or professional
- Purposeful listening techniques for improved understanding
- High quality questioning to increase awareness and create progress
- How to structure effective conversations
- How to give feedback and input to stimulate learning and development
- Techniques for building rapport and relationships
- How the coach’s own values influence coaching conversations
- How to manage the coaching process
European Quality Awarded programme
The Certificate course is accredited by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council, the leading professional body for coaching and mentoring in Europe.
The programme has been awarded the prestigious European Quality Award, so participants will receive an internationally recognised qualification upon successful completion.
The 2-month programme consists of:
- 2-day intensive skills training workshop
- Coaching practice in your workplace
- Two one-to-one learning/supervision sessions
- Framed Certificate
Costs and payment
The cost for running an in-house Certificate course is £4,800 plus £1,200 per participant for individual support to complete the coaching qualification.
- Please add VAT and expenses to the above fees.
- Payment is due 2 weeks after invoice date.
As the 2-day workshop includes a number of conversation exercises, where the trainer also observes and provides feedback, we suggest that the number of participants for a workshop should be between 6 and 12.
Contact us to arrange your in-house Coaching Certificate course.Here at Quiver Management we take your privacy seriously and we will only use the personal contact information you submit here to contact you about the services you have requested information about. Please use the following link if you wish to find out more about our Privacy Notice.