This popular one-day intensive masterclass will show how you can use powerful interpersonal skills and techniques used by professional coaches to improve your clients’ understanding and your understanding of their goals and motivation, connect with your clients on a deeper rational and emotional level and build strong rapport and trusted relationships.
The course is relevant for financial advisers, planners, para planners and other client facing staff in your practice.
The course participants will learn
- The benefits of using coaching conversation techniques as a financial adviser
- Purposeful listening and observation techniques for improved understanding of clients’ needs and motivation
- High quality questioning to help increase the clients’ self-awareness and facilitate their thinking and decision making
- How to uncover clients’ goals and deeper motivations, and through these help them see more possibilities
- How to build strong rapport and relationships with your clients
- How to use the increased understanding and deeper rapport to develop a tailored and appealing financial plan
The training workshop will be interactive and practical; mixing theory with conversation exercises. The participants will also receive a course workbook with descriptions of the models and techniques shared during the workshop.
CPD for Financial Advisers
The participants will receive an attendance certificate at the end of the course.
Costs and payment
The cost for a standard in-house one-day course is £2,000.
- The fee will be invoiced when the course has taken place.
- Please add VAT and expenses to the above fee.
- If a significant amount of tailoring is required additional course design costs may need to be added.
- Payment is due 2 weeks after invoice date.
As this course includes a number of conversation exercises, where the trainer also observes and provides feedback, we suggest that the number of participants for a workshop should be between 6 and 12.
Contact us to arrange your in-house course
Please fill in and submit the form below. We will then contact you to discuss your requirements.Here at Quiver Management we take your privacy seriously and we will only use the personal contact information you submit here to contact you about the services you have requested information about. Please use the following link if you wish to find out more about our Privacy Notice.