This half-day event is ideally suited for team away-days, great for team building and giving them tools to improve team dynamics, discussions and relationships.
The event is based around the DiSC Workplace profile tool. Each team member will receive a detailed personal DiSC profile report. The report will improve their self-awareness and also provide hints and tips for improving their own effectiveness and impact on others.
The individual reports will be collated by the trainer and brought together into a view of the diversity of the team.
- Enhanced self-awareness as individuals and as a team
- Increased understanding and insights into the team’s dynamics
- Appreciation of how to use diversity within the team for better team performance
- Non-confrontational discussion of strength and weaknesses as a team
- Agree focus areas for developing the team’s performance
The half-day event can be augmented with training around improving communication and managing different personalities.
Costs and payment
The cost for a standard in-house half-day event is £1,500 plus £60 per team member for a DiSC Workplace profile report
- The fee will be invoiced when the course has taken place.
- Please add VAT and expenses to the above fee.
- If a significant amount of tailoring is required additional course design costs may need to be added.
- Payment is due 2 weeks after invoice date.
Contact us to arrange your DiSC team-development course
Please fill in and submit the form below. We will then contact you to discuss your requirements.Here at Quiver Management we take your privacy seriously and we will only use the personal contact information you submit here to contact you about the services you have requested information about. Please use the following link if you wish to find out more about our Privacy Notice.