We have developed a range of high quality leadership and management training modules that we run as in-house programmes for leaders and managers at all levels in large organisations.
This approach has a number of benefits including:
- High quality well-proven workshops
- Comprehensive training workbooks and materials
- Cost effective training with minimised development costs
- Ability to combine the courses to deliver comprehensive development programmes
- Quick turn-around on customising and tailoring the courses
- Prioritisation and Time Management
- Effective Communication
- Presenting with Impact
- Developing High Performing Teams
- Coaching for Performance
- Team coaching for Managers
- Managing Different Personalities
- Strategy and Strategic Thinking
- Leading change
For a full list and more information about each module please visit our Leadership Training Modules page.
The training is delivered by experienced business people and trainers, and will give managers a strong set of practical knowledge and tools to lead and grow their businesses successfully.
Our training modules can be combined and tailored to suit each business’ particular needs.
The training workshops are interactive and practical; mixing theory with conversation exercises. The participants will also receive a course workbook with descriptions of the models and techniques shared during the workshop.
The training can also be combined with individual or group coaching to help the management team embed the new skills effectively into their business.
Costs and payment
The cost for a standard in-house one-day course is £2,000.
- The fee will be invoiced when the course has taken place.
- Please add VAT and expenses to the above fee.
- If a significant amount of tailoring is required additional course design costs may need to be added.
- Payment is due 2 weeks after invoice date.
As most of our courses include a number of conversation exercises, where the trainer also observes and provides feedback, the typical number of participants per workshop is between 6 and 12.Here at Quiver Management we take your privacy seriously and we will only use the personal contact information you submit here to contact you about the services you have requested information about. Please use the following link if you wish to find out more about our Privacy Notice.