European Quality Awarded programme
The Certificate course is a 2-month programme accredited by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council, the leading professional body for coaching and mentoring in Europe. The programme has been awarded the prestigious European Quality Award, so participants will receive an internationally recognised qualification upon successful completion.
“The coaching certificate virtual programme was a great experience and the use of technology made it feel better than an in person event. The course had great content which I can use in all aspects of my working and personal life. Would recommend with 5 stars!” Adrian Kidd, MD, Ovation Finance
The 2-month programme consists of:
- 2 days of live virtual online training for a small group limited to 8 participants. The training is interactive, fun and makes full use of breakout rooms, whiteboard and other Zoom technology
- Coaching practice with team members, colleagues and/or clients (3x3 coaching sessions)
- Access to online materials in our Coaching Academy
- Two 1:1 learning/supervision sessions with a very experienced coach
- Feedback on your competencies and impact
- Assessment of coaching competencies
- Internationally recognised coaching and mentoring certificate
The fee for the 2-month programme is £2,150 plus vat.
The fee covers the 2-day live virtual online training workshop, individual support and guidance, all materials, access to online learning resources, assessment and certificate. A 10% deposit is required to secure your place on a programme. Upon receipt we will email an invoice for the remaining fee.
We offer flexible payment terms if you require this while the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting many businesses (please contact us to discuss).
We recommend booking early as our courses fill quickly.
For more information please contact Jan Bowen-Nielsen on 07732 786 456
- The workshop starts at 9.00 and finished at 16.30 both days.
- More detailed instructions will be provided approximately 4 weeks prior to the course date.
- We recommend booking early as our courses fill quickly
- For more information, please contact Jan Bowen-Nielsen on 07732 786 456.
- Payment terms
- A 10% deposit is required to secure your place on a programme. Upon receipt of deposit we will email enrolment form and invoice for the remaining fee.
- The remaining fee will be due 4 weeks prior to programme start date.
- Cancellation by Quiver Management
- The course is subject to a minimum number of 4 people signing up to this course. If less people are signed up, Quiver Management reserves the right to cancel the course.
- In the event of cancellation Quiver Management will offer the attendees to attend a future scheduled course or a refund of the course fees.
- Cancellation by participants
- 10% registration deposit is non-refundable
- Cancellations received between 4 and 8 weeks prior to the programme start date are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the programme fees (i.e. 40% plus 10% deposit)
- Cancellations received between 0 days and 4 weeks prior to the programme start date are subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the programme fees (i.e. 90% plus 10% deposit)
- There is no charge for transferring to an alternative programme start date provided the request is received at least 8 weeks prior to programme start date and an alternative programme date within the next 6 months is identified
- Requests for transfers received between 4 and 8 weeks prior to the programme start date are subject to a transfer fee of 15% of the programme fee
- Requests for transfers received between 0 days and 4 weeks prior to the programme start date are subject to a transfer fee of 30% of the programme fee
- If a participant fails to attend the workshop days without prior notification but does not wish to cancel from the programme, the participant may elect to transfer to another course subject to a transfer fee of 50% of the programme fee
- If a participant fails to attend the workshop days without prior notification and wishes to cancel from the programme the full fees are non-refundable
- If a participant wishes to cancel from the programme once the programme has started the full fees are non-refundable