Also known as “Client Interpersonal Skills for Financial Advisers and Planners”, this popular one-day intensive master class, will show how you can use powerful interpersonal skills and techniques used by professional coaches to improve your clients’ understanding and your understanding of their goals and motivation, connect with your clients on a deeper rational and emotional level and build strong rapport and trusted relationships.
The course participants will learn
- The benefits of using coaching conversation techniques as a financial adviser
- Purposeful listening and observation techniques for improved understanding of clients’ needs and motivation
- High quality questioning to help increase the clients’ self-awareness and facilitate their thinking and decision making
- How to uncover clients’ goals and deeper motivations, and through these help them see more possibilities
- How to build strong rapport and relationships with your clients
- How to use the increased understanding and deeper rapport to develop a tailored and appealing financial plan
The training workshop will be interactive and practical; mixing theory with conversation exercises. The participants will also receive a course workbook with descriptions of the models and techniques shared during the workshop.
CPD for Financial Advisers
The course is open to all and can count towards your CPD requirements.
The cost for attending is £275 plus VAT per person.
- The workshop starts at 9.00 and finishes at 16.30.
- More detailed instructions will be provided approximately 4 weeks prior to the course date.
- We recommend booking early as our courses fill quickly
- For more information, please contact Jan Bowen-Nielsen on 07732 786 456
- Payment terms
- Full payment is required to secure a place on the course.
- Cancellation by Quiver Management
- The course is subject to a minimum number of people signing up to this course. Quiver Management reserves the right to cancel the course.
- In the event of cancellation Quiver Management will offer the attendees to attend a future scheduled course or a refund of the course fees.
- Cancellation by participants
- Cancellations received more than 4 weeks prior to the course is subject to a cancellation fee of 20% of the course fee.
- Cancellations received between 0 days and 4 weeks prior to the programme start date are subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the course fee.
- There is no charge for transferring to an alternative course date provided the request is received at least 8 weeks prior to programme start date and an alternative course date within the next 9 months is identified.
- Requests for transfers received between 4 and 8 weeks prior to the programme start date are subject to a transfer fee of 20% of the course fee.
- Requests for transfers received with less than 4 weeks’ notice cannot be accommodated.
- If a participant fails to attend the course workshop without prior notification the full fees are non-refundable.