Also known as “Client Interpersonal Skills for Financial Advisers and Planners”, this popular one-day intensive master class, will show how you can use powerful interpersonal skills and techniques used by professional coaches to improve your clients’ understanding and your understanding of their goals and motivation, connect with your clients on a deeper rational and emotional level and build strong rapport and trusted relationships.
The course participants will learn
- The benefits of using coaching conversation techniques as a financial adviser
- Purposeful listening and observation techniques for improved understanding of clients’ needs and motivation
- High quality questioning to help increase the clients’ self-awareness and facilitate their thinking and decision making
- How to uncover clients’ goals and deeper motivations, and through these help them see more possibilities
- How to build strong rapport and relationships with your clients
- How to use the increased understanding and deeper rapport to develop a tailored and appealing financial plan
The training workshop will be interactive and practical; mixing theory with conversation exercises. The participants will also receive a course workbook with descriptions of the models and techniques shared during the workshop.
CPD for Financial Advisers
The course is open to all and can count towards your CPD requirements.
The cost for attending is £275 plus VAT per person.