This popular one-day intensive master class, will show how you can use powerful interpersonal skills and techniques used by professional coaches to improve your clients’ understanding and your understanding of their goals and motivation, connect with your clients on a deeper rational and emotional level and build strong rapport and trusted relationships.
Feedback for the virtual course:
“As someone who has been in the industry a while, and who has attended numerous courses, this one day workshop really stood out - lots of useful hints and tips that I could easily transfer to my day job, well worth the time and money.” - Stuart Millan, Kingsfleet Wealth
The course participants will learn
- The benefits of using coaching conversation techniques as a financial adviser.
- Purposeful listening and observation techniques for improved understanding of clients’ needs and motivation.
- High quality questioning to help increase the clients’ self-awareness and facilitate their thinking and decision making.
- How to uncover clients’ goals and deeper motivations, and through these help them see more possibilities.
- How to build strong rapport and relationships with your clients.
- How to use the increased understanding and deeper rapport to develop a tailored and appealing financial plan.
- Live virtual 1-day workshop split into 4 sessions (3 x 90 minutes and 1 x 45 minutes with good breaks in-between).
- The training is interactive, fun and makes full use of breakout rooms, whiteboard and other Zoom technology.
- The sessions are practical; mixing theory with conversation exercises.
- After the workshop you will get access to online self-help resources in our Coaching Academy with descriptions of all the models and techniques shared during the workshop as well as downloads to use when applying the coaching skills in your client conversations.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion.
Feedback for the virtual course:
“I recently completed the Coaching Skills for Financial Planners course and found all aspects excellent. The course content was interesting and engaging and it was great that you could access everything covered after the course finished on the Online Platform. Jan was great at delivering the sessions to us, I really appreciated the support and encouragement he gave throughout. I now have a new mind set and will definitely be bringing the skills I learnt into practice. A massive thank you to Jan!” - Penny Birks, Barry Fleming & Partners
CPD for Financial Advisers
The course is open to all and can count towards your CPD requirements.
The cost for attending is £275 plus VAT per person.
- The workshop starts at 9am and the last live virtual session finishes at 4.30.
- More detailed instructions will be provided approximately 4 weeks prior to the course date.
- For more information, please contact Jan Bowen-Nielsen on 07732 786 456
- The fee covers the non-residential 1-day workshop including lunch, refreshments and materials.
- After payment of the fee you will receive a confirmation of your place(s) on the course.
- The course is subject to a minimum number of 8 people signing up to this course. If less people are signed up, Quiver Management reserves the right to cancel the course.
- In the event of cancellation Quiver Management will offer the attendees to attend a future scheduled course or a full refund of the course fees.
- Cancellations received more than 8 weeks before the course date will be refunded less 10% administration fee.
- Cancellations received between 4 and 8 weeks before the course date will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received less than 4 weeks before the event will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.