This popular one-day intensive master class, will show how you can use powerful interpersonal skills and techniques used by professional coaches to improve your clients’ understanding and your understanding of their goals and motivation, connect with your clients on a deeper rational and emotional level and build strong rapport and trusted relationships.
The course is now accredited by The Institute for Financial Wellbeing.
Feedback for the virtual course:
“As someone who has been in the industry a while, and who has attended numerous courses, this one day workshop really stood out - lots of useful hints and tips that I could easily transfer to my day job, well worth the time and money.” - Stuart Millan, Kingsfleet Wealth
The course participants will learn
- The benefits of using coaching conversation techniques as a financial adviser.
- Purposeful listening and observation techniques for improved understanding of clients’ needs and motivation.
- High quality questioning to help increase the clients’ self-awareness and facilitate their thinking and decision making.
- How to uncover clients’ goals and deeper motivations, and through these help them see more possibilities.
- How to build strong rapport and relationships with your clients.
- How coaching can support financial wellbeing conversations with your clients.
- How to use the increased understanding and deeper rapport to develop a tailored and appealing financial plan.
- Live virtual 1-day workshop split into 4 sessions (3 x 90 minutes and 1 x 45 minutes with good breaks in-between).
- The training is interactive, fun and makes full use of breakout rooms, whiteboard and other Zoom technology.
- The sessions are practical; mixing theory with conversation exercises.
- After the workshop you will get access to online self-help resources in our Coaching Academy with descriptions of all the models and techniques shared during the workshop as well as downloads to use when applying the coaching skills in your client conversations.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion.
Feedback for the virtual course:
“I recently completed the Coaching Skills for Financial Planners course and found all aspects excellent. The course content was interesting and engaging and it was great that you could access everything covered after the course finished on the Online Platform. Jan was great at delivering the sessions to us, I really appreciated the support and encouragement he gave throughout. I now have a new mind set and will definitely be bringing the skills I learnt into practice. A massive thank you to Jan!” - Penny Birks, Barry Fleming & Partners
CPD for Financial Advisers
The course is accredited by the Institute for Financial Wellbeing and can count 6 hours towards your un-structured CPD.
The cost for attending is £295 plus VAT per person.
- The workshop starts at 9.00 and the last live session finished at 16.30.
- More detailed instructions will be provided approximately 2 weeks prior to the course date.
- We recommend booking early as our courses fill quickly.
- For more information, please contact Jan Bowen-Nielsen on 07732 786 456.
- Full payment is required when booking the course.
- You will receive personal access to the online material for pre-study approximately 2 weeks ahead of the event
- The online materials will be accessible for 3 months after the course date.
‘No share’ of access
- Access to the online materials and self-learning resources is limited to the person(s) designated as fully paid-up participant(s). These resources are the property of Quiver Management Ltd and copyright protected. Access to the online materials and self-learning resources must not be shared with any other person. Sharing access to the resources with other individuals will be regarded as a breach of contract and violation of Quiver Management Ltd.’s copyright.
- The course is subject to a minimum number of 6 people signing up to this course. If less people are signed up, Quiver Management reserves the right to cancel the course.
- In the event of cancellation Quiver Management will offer the attendees to attend a future scheduled course or a full refund of the course fees.