The ability to deliver a great service experience to clients is critical for all law firms.
Providing good legal expertise and knowledge do not in themselves make clients feel that that they are receiving great service. This workshop will explore what clients are looking for in their lawyers and how to build a client-centric service experience.
It will share a number of tools and techniques to improve the interactions between client and lawyer and the service experience with your firm as a whole. You'll learn skills that will help you increase client’s trust and strengthen their loyalty to your firm.
The course is designed for law professionals at all levels in a firm and will also be relevant and highly beneficial for in-house lawyers.
- Understanding what clients look for in their lawyers
- Understanding your clients’ needs
- Building trust and loyalty
- Managing expectation
- Mapping the client journey
- Creating client loyalty
- Exceeding expectations
- Building a client service culture
- Designing a client centric service experience
- Getting feedback for improved client experience
The cost for non-members of the Law Society of Scotland is £345 plus VAT per person
The cost for Scottish Solicitors is £295 plus VAT per person.
Members of the Law Society of Scotland should book their place(s) directly with the Society by following this link to register.