After speaking at an event for financial advisers at Wetherby Racecourses, we were asked to put on this open course in the region for the first time. Please sign up quickly so we can confirm that the course will go-ahead. If the course doesn’t go-ahead we will return the fee in full or if you prefer transfer you to another course date.
This popular one-day intensive master class, will show how you can use powerful interpersonal skills and techniques used by professional coaches to improve your clients’ understanding and your understanding of their goals and motivation, connect with your clients on a deeper rational and emotional level and build strong rapport and trusted relationships.
The course participants will learn
- The benefits of using coaching conversation techniques as a financial adviser
- Purposeful listening and observation techniques for improved understanding of clients’ needs and motivation
- High quality questioning to help increase the clients’ self-awareness and facilitate their thinking and decision making
- How to uncover clients’ goals and deeper motivations, and through these help them see more possibilities
- How to build strong rapport and relationships with your clients
- How to use the increased understanding and deeper rapport to develop a tailored and appealing financial plan
The training workshop will be interactive and practical; mixing theory with conversation exercises. The participants will also receive a course workbook with descriptions of the models and techniques shared during the workshop.
CPD for Financial Advisers
The course is accredited by the Initiative for Financial Wellbeing and can count 6 hours towards your structured CPD requirements.
The cost for attending is £275 plus VAT per person.
- The workshop opens for registration at 9.00 for a 9.30 start.
- The workshop finishes at 16.30.
- More detailed instructions will be provided approximately 4 weeks prior to the course date.
- For more information, please contact Jan Bowen-Nielsen on 07732 786 456
- The fee covers the non-residential 1-day workshop including lunch, refreshments and materials.
- After payment of the fee you will receive a confirmation of your place(s) on the course.
- The course is subject to a minimum number of 8 people signing up to this course. If less people are signed up, Quiver Management reserves the right to cancel the course.
- In the event of cancellation Quiver Management will offer the attendees to attend a future scheduled course or a full refund of the course fees.
- Cancellations received more than 8 weeks before the course date will be refunded less 10% administration fee.
- Cancellations received between 4 and 8 weeks before the course date will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received less than 4 weeks before the event will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.