Time is often a scarce commodity in firms. If we just had more hours in the day, more resources, we could achieve so much more, grow our businesses faster, see more clients and create more opportunities. Some people respond to this pressure by working longer hours to get things done, but that approach reaches some natural limitations eventually.
In this one-day intensive workshop you will learn how to take pro-active control of your valuable time, prioritise your efforts for higher productivity and identify and deal with time wasters.
The course participants will
- Understand the importance and benefits of prioritising efforts for better results
- Learn a framework for analysing work efforts
- Be inspired to prioritise their time more effectively
- Learn a methodology to move work patterns away from reactive and towards pro-active
- Appreciate how to define and use organisational and personal goals to optimise own efforts
- Learn how to delegate effectively
- Gain a tool box of prioritisation and time management tools and techniques
The training workshop is customised for law professionals. It is interactive and practical; mixing theory with conversation exercises. The participants will also receive a course workbook with descriptions of the models and techniques shared during the workshop.
Note: We also run this course as an in-house course, which is tailored to help your team meet its particular time management challenges.
The cost for non-members of the Law Society of Scotland is £345 plus VAT per person
The cost for Scottish Solicitors is £295 plus VAT per person.
Members of the Law Society of Scotland should book their place(s) directly with the Society by following this link to register.
- The workshop opens for registration at 9.00 for a 9.30 start.
- The workshop finishes at 16.30.
- More detailed instructions will be provided approximately 4 weeks prior to the course date.
- For more information, please contact Jan Bowen-Nielsen on 07732 786 456
- The fee covers the non-residential 1-day workshop including lunch, refreshments and materials.
- After payment of the fee you will receive a confirmation of your place(s) on the course.
- The course is subject to a minimum number of 8 people signing up to this course. If less people are signed up, Quiver Management reserves the right to cancel the course.
- In the event of cancellation Quiver Management will offer the attendees to attend a future scheduled course or a full refund of the course fees.
- Cancellations received more than 8 weeks before the course date will be refunded less 10% administration fee.
- Cancellations received between 4 and 8 weeks before the course date will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received less than 4 weeks before the event will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.