Time is often a scarce commodity in organisations. If we just had more hours in the day, more resources, we could achieve so much more, grow our businesses faster, see more customers and create more opportunities. Some people respond to this pressure by working longer hours to get things done, but that approach reaches some natural limitations eventually.
In this practical innovative blended programme, mixing online self-directed learning and individual coaching, you will learn how to take pro-active control of your valuable time, prioritise your efforts for higher productivity and identify and deal with time wasters.
The course participants will
- Understand the importance and benefits of prioritising efforts for better results
- Learn a framework for analysing work efforts
- Be inspired to prioritise their time more effectively
- Learn a methodology to move work patterns away from reactive and towards pro-active
- Appreciate how to define and use organisational and personal goals to optimise own efforts
- Learn how to delegate effectively
- Gain a tool box of prioritisation and time management tools and techniques
- 4 hours of self-directed online learning where you will learn a host of powerful prioritisation and time management techniques.
- The online course consists of a mix of videos, descriptions, examples, self-help exercises, downloads, links and other supportive materials.
- Two personal 1-hour virtual coaching sessions with one of our executive coaches, where you will be supported and challenged to apply the tools and techniques in your work environment.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion.
- The timings of the two virtual coaching session are arranged between the executive coach at times mutually convenient to both parties. We usually use Zoom technology for the sessions, but can also use other platforms if required.
- For more information, please contact Jan Bowen-Nielsen on 07732 786 456
- Payment terms
- Full payment is required to access the material.
- You will receive personal access to the online course materials for 3 months from date of purchase.
- The timings of the two virtual coaching session will take place within 3 months from date of purchase.
- ‘No share’ of access
- Access to the online resources is limited to the person(s) designated as fully paid-up participant(s). These resources are the property of Quiver Management Ltd and copyright protected. Access to the webinars, recordings and self-learning resources must not be shared with any other person. Sharing access to the resources with other individuals will be regarded as a breach of contract and violation of Quiver Management Ltd.’s copyright.