Time is often a scarce commodity in firms. If we just had more hours in the day, more resources, we could achieve so much more, grow our businesses faster, see more clients and create more opportunities. Some people respond to this pressure by working longer hours to get things done, but that approach reaches some natural limitations eventually.
In this one-day intensive you will learn how to take pro-active control of your valuable time, prioritise your efforts for higher productivity and identify and deal with time wasters.
The course participants will
- Understand the importance and benefits of prioritising efforts for better results
- Learn a framework for analysing work efforts
- Be inspired to prioritise their time more effectively
- Learn a methodology to move work patterns away from reactive and towards pro-active
- Appreciate how to define and use organisational and personal goals to optimise own efforts
- Learn how to delegate effectively
- Gain a tool box of prioritisation and time management tools and techniques
The training workshop is customised for law professionals. It is interactive and practical; mixing theory with conversation exercises. The participants will also receive a course workbook with descriptions of the models and techniques shared during the workshop.
The cost for non-members of the Law Society of Scotland is £330 plus VAT per person
The cost for Scottish Solicitors is £275 plus VAT per person.
Members of the Law Society of Scotland should book their place(s) directly with the Society by following this link to register.
- The workshop starts at 9.00 and finished at 16.30 both days.
- More detailed instructions will be provided approximately 4 weeks prior to the course date.
- We recommend booking early as our courses fill quickly
- For more information, please contact Jan Bowen-Nielsen on 07732 786 456.
- Payment terms
- A 10% deposit is required to secure your place on a programme. Upon receipt of deposit we will email enrolment form and invoice for the remaining fee.
- The remaining fee will be due 4 weeks prior to programme start date.
- Cancellation by Quiver Management
- The course is subject to a minimum number of 4 people signing up to this course. If less people are signed up, Quiver Management reserves the right to cancel the course.
- In the event of cancellation Quiver Management will offer the attendees to attend a future scheduled course or a refund of the course fees.
- Cancellation by participants
- 10% registration deposit is non-refundable
- Cancellations received between 4 and 8 weeks prior to the programme start date are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the programme fees (i.e. 40% plus 10% deposit)
- Cancellations received between 0 days and 4 weeks prior to the programme start date are subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the programme fees (i.e. 90% plus 10% deposit)
- There is no charge for transferring to an alternative programme start date provided the request is received at least 8 weeks prior to programme start date and an alternative programme date within the next 6 months is identified
- Requests for transfers received between 4 and 8 weeks prior to the programme start date are subject to a transfer fee of 15% of the programme fee
- Requests for transfers received between 0 days and 4 weeks prior to the programme start date are subject to a transfer fee of 30% of the programme fee
- If a participant fails to attend the workshop days without prior notification but does not wish to cancel from the programme, the participant may elect to transfer to another course subject to a transfer fee of 50% of the programme fee
- If a participant fails to attend the workshop days without prior notification and wishes to cancel from the programme the full fees are non-refundable
- If a participant wishes to cancel from the programme once the programme has started the full fees are non-refundable