No future course dates scheduled. Please contact us to express your interest in future courses
Law firms face increasing pressures to change and increase productivity and performance in rapidly evolving markets.
Strategy in today’s competitive and fast-changing landscape is moving away from just ‘strategic planning’ to more of ‘strategic thinking’, in order to respond more effectively and quickly to changes. When lawyers take on partner, senior partner, managing partner and board positions, they will now need to take a more strategic view of the business they are responsible for. This 1-day workshop for partners in law firms will increase the participants’ confidence and ability to operate and think at a strategic level.
The course participants will learn about
- The importance and application of strategic, critical and creative thinking
- Strategic thinking tools and processes
- Critical thinking tools for analysing and questioning the status quo
- Creative thinking for generating new opportunities and solutions
- Strategic business models
- Strategic analysis tools
- Barriers to strategic thinking and how to overcome them
- Leading strategic change
The training workshop is customised for law professionals. It is interactive and practical; mixing theory with conversation exercises. The participants will also receive a course workbook with descriptions of the models and techniques shared during the workshop.
The Law Society of Scotland Partnership
This course is run on behalf of the Law Society of Scotland.
CPD for Lawyers
The course provides 6 hours of verified CPD for Scottish Solicitors.
The cost for non-members of the Law Society of Scotland is £330 plus VAT per person.
The cost for Scottish Solicitors is £275 plus VAT per person.
Members of the Law Society of Scotland should book their place(s) directly with the Society by following this link to register.
- The workshop opens for registration at 9.00 for a 9.30 start.
- The workshop finishes at 16.30.
- More detailed instructions will be provided approximately 4 weeks prior to the course date.
- For more information, please contact Jan Bowen-Nielsen on 07732 786 456
- The fee covers the non-residential 1-day workshop including lunch, refreshments and materials.
- After payment of the fee you will receive a confirmation of your place(s) on the course.
- The course is subject to a minimum number of 8 people signing up to this course. If less people are signed up, Quiver Management reserves the right to cancel the course.
- In the event of cancellation Quiver Management will offer the attendees to attend a future scheduled course or a full refund of the course fees.
- Cancellations received more than 8 weeks before the course date will be refunded less 10% administration fee.
- Cancellations received between 4 and 8 weeks before the course date will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received less than 4 weeks before the event will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.