If you’ve ever wondered why connecting with some people is easier for you than connecting with others or that you relate better to some colleagues than others, you’ll know that not everyone is the same, and communication styles may need to be adapted to get the best out of your colleagues.
The Everything DiSC Workplace Profile gives you a deep insight into your own behaviour and helps you understand others, so you can connect better. Application-specific tips, strategies and action plans will help you become more effective.
It is a training/coaching tool that can be used with everyone in your organisation, to improve the quality of relationships in the workplace. Participants begin to understand and appreciate the styles of the people they work with, resulting in more effective and productive working relationships.
- Stand-alone profile for anyone in the workplace, regardless of role or title.
- 20-page workplace-specific report that focuses on your priorities and strengths as well as those of others.
- Provides clear strategies for building more effective relationships
- Takes 15-20 minutes to complete the assessment.
- Results are available upon completion.
If you are interested in a half-day or full-day team development workshop using the DiSC Workplace profiles please see our DiSC development workshop